I have no idea if this ad is going to be effective (or for what audiences), but I enjoyed watching it. Yes on 2 (medical marijuana in Florida)
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- NorCalNative on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Hey dude. Any thoughts on why legalization lost so badly? That 2-to-1 split surprised me.” Mar 8, 13:53
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “And for all of you into that whole heavy metal hiking/camping out in the thick German forests in the mountains…” Feb 28, 09:15
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Dogs should be retrained to help their masters find the kindest of kind bud at dispos. Fingers crossed that another…” Feb 28, 09:09
- Servetus on Guy who wants to be in office has ideas about drugs: “Psilocybin helps people eliminate their addiction to nicotine. 24-FEB-2023…Lead author and University of Cincinnati postdoctoral researcher Neşe Devenot said the…” Feb 24, 19:27
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
I also enjoyed it, and even tho I never saw the original, I have heard the song umpteen times over the years. I suppose the older demographic is the target. The tune is very catchy, so perhaps one will hear it sung on the street, possibly by the seniors who will vote yes on 2.
Impressive. I like it.
Yes, great video here are some more interesting articles
That’s got to be one of the most self serving AND wholly misrepresented opinion polls I’ve ever seen. Un-be-friggin’-lievable. It reminds me of the time that my wife and I went to see the “birthplace” of Abraham Lincoln in Hodgenville Kentucky. The problem was that he wasn’t born there or even in that county and the log cabin in which he was represented as being born was a replica built during the Great Depression by the WPA. Absolute, unfettered fraud. Well, at least they didn’t charge admission.
Kevin is going to be wagging his fat finger and saying “told you so”…..Madison Avenue meets Big Marijuana to target The Children!
We found the same funhouse used in the movie Grease, so we drove 2500 miles to film a shot-for-shot recreation of the end of the movie https://t.co/zsv9mr1rMh
John Morgan takes marijuana legalization tour to Jax
Just because we love our people, we are liquidating our remaining stock of #VoteToToke tees and #FreeTheMedicine tanks so we can get our new designs in! Votetotokeflorida.com to order! #VoteToToke #VoteYesOn2 #Mmj #marijuana #420 #710
Director: JÃ©rÃ´me Enrico
Washington Law Enforcement Creates Blood Warrant Database for Marijuana DUI
They hope to replace the lost funding from marijuana arrests,,although there is no “bounty” for marijuana arrests they are used to verify active drug law enforcement for the Federal grants from the DEA/DOJ,,they will need to make a lot of arrests. They will blood test anyone they smell marijuana on,,it is the simplest way to detect recent use,,,edibles may become way more popular.
Time to take the buzz underground—http://tinyurl.com/oboruy5
I spoke at the Bonita Springs, FL county commissioners’ meeting yesterday, where they first discussed regulations should Amendment 2 pass. I must say that I was impressed. They are having an adult and thoughtful discussion, and believe medical marijuana dispensaries should be regulated no differently than bars. It is my belief that little ole Bonita Springs could very well become a model for other Florida cities.
I’ve never cared much for Toke of the Town, and their stupid reporting today on Bonita Springs underscores my view. They had their panties in a twist because Bonita Springs wants to ban the smoking of cannabis in public. Big deal. You can hardly smoke anything outside these days, let alone in Florida.
Yes, I know, I’m on record as opposing the incremental approach toward drug policy reform, exemplified by medical marijuana. Still am. But it is what it is, and I’m just glad my Florida hometown (since 1987) is more enlightened than most.
NBC-2 did a good job reporting on the meeting, even interviewing me afterwards. If I was more computer literate I’d provide the link. (The best I could do was post it to my fb timeline.)
Kinda campy, but still much less irritating that watching John Revolta and Oblivion Neutron Bomb.
And it’s a catchy phrase that sticks in your head. I don’t get to vote in FLA, but I know which amendment is for MMJ!