Haven’t had a bizarro anti-legalization post from Cliff Kincaid linked here in a while. I think you’ll find this one quite entertaining.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Great Harry's Ghost! on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “aye! Or rolling down the windows and opening the wind wings… (auld phart reference)” May 27, 16:48
- Servetus on He’s back: “Police in Uttar Pradesh, India, say rats ate over 500 kilograms of seized weed. The court wanted proof. Could researchers…” May 27, 12:46
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Research conducted in San Francisco on psilocybin treatment for depression indicates its use does not interfere with or complicate the…” May 27, 12:13
- NorCalNative on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The body gets rid 0f toxic alcohol, and stores non-toxic cannabinoids in fatty tissue. Fuck what’s in the breath and…” May 26, 20:30
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The long sought marijuana breathalyzer is still a long way from realization. The government wants a technology to test drivers…” May 22, 22:26
- Servetus on He’s back: “Former ONDCP Director John P. Walters has a few credibility problems. One is he’s now the CEO of a neocon…” May 18, 07:26
- Servetus on FDA approves over-the-counter Narcan: “Researchers in Bangkok, Thailand have developed an edible coating made from encapsulated CBD that can preserve freshness in strawberries: 17-MAY-2023…” May 17, 20:31
- Spade Dude on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Three Camberwell Carrots = at least two oz.” May 15, 05:59
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
Cliff Kincaid and “Accuracy In Media”…
… does not compute.
“That is not logical Captain.”
oh my goodness:
Yeah, ’cause potheads are the only ones to ever say “fuck,”
Incredibly it gets better:
I mean really, where would the world be without Cliff and Calvina? (rhetorical only!)
Oh and make sure to click thru to the Alaska Ass. of Chieves of Police 14 Reasons Against Marijuana Legalization, my mind is again boggled by the sheer insanity reefer causes in some of those that don’t smoke it.
In the ’14 reasons’, I noticed that they used the term “stepping stone” rather than “gateway”; I wonder why they changed their most popular reefer madness talking point???
They’re hoping that their red herring arguments obscure their ad hominem (or ad feminem) attacks. Look, these guys will never, ever win the day without resorting to irrational arguments, or outright fraud.
The most interesting thing about the post is actually the comment section. It’s a right wing site, but most of the commenters castigate Kinkaid, calling out the “fascist wing” of the GOP. The “fascist wing” of course, didn’t take that lying down, with another commenter positing that “Libertarians will do anything for money, including getting you hooked on drugs.”
I have some really good news! The latest eagerly awaited “must have” piece of cannabis paraphernalia has arrived! It’s a wifi enabled inhaler and is manufactured with a 3-D printer. The device was invented in Israel.
Medical Marijuana Inhaler
So why do they want to “block the boats!”?
The more desperate they get, the more they’ll feel obliged to flash their Inner Wacko at the public like sidewalk exhibitionists. They just can’t help themselves.
The poisons that have lurked in the prohib mental mud, (in some cases, willfully) unseen by the LameStream media (often in cahoots with prohibs to get ‘scoops’) are now hatching out, in all their pustulant glory. For the entirely wrong audience to see…and vote against.
Huff puff Squeeze toot Harumpff umph creaak
Puffed Cheeks Bulged Eyes
(Bagpipes without the Noise}
The war on drugs is just as inappropriate as Calvina and Cliff, their cheerleaders.
“Obama says mistrust of police corroding America”
How come I feel like the only one there that seems to be saying anything about it having to do with drugs? This has drug war written all over it, if you ask me. The article is at PBS.
I feel like growling. Cliff Kincaid has blood on his hands and rocks in his head. Waste of time trying to argue with him.
Cliff Kincaid has a problem choosing the proper hoax. The wrong hoax can be a career shortening experience for the professional hoaxter, especially a nutbag with a weed fixation like Kincaid. On the eve of international legalization, and ultimately the exoneration of cannabis, at the very time the country is poised to be shown the truth about marijuana and its safe, mild effects by way of common use by common, upstanding citizens, Kincaid pounds his drug war drums.
Radio and TV shock jocks all seem to meet the same fate. Their tendency to annoy and be obnoxious must continually top itself with new and more extreme annoyances and obnoxiousness. At some point they cross the line of decency and people stop listening. Itâ€™s going to be that way for Kincaid and marijuana. Hereafter, the best retort to Cliffâ€™s BS on any topic is, â€œOh yeah? Thatâ€™s what you said about marijuanaâ€¦.â€
I love how many disparage her because she said “Fuck it, I quit”.
Yes, they exhibit extreme genuine imitation pseudo mock hysteria
If I lived in Alaska, I’d go to her dispensary after seeing that for sure!
If I lived in Alaska, I too would go to her dispensary, both to obtain herb and to congratulate her on her promotion. And to have a good look–she’s quite attractive.