- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- NorCalNative on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Hey dude. Any thoughts on why legalization lost so badly? That 2-to-1 split surprised me.” Mar 8, 13:53
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Zach Galifianakis smokes weed on live TV (Bill Maher’s Real Time)
How’s that for finishing the campaign nicely! Sending the masses the message that PEOPLE ARE ALREADY USING IT! I’ll be in the streets helping out for Measure 74, but good luck to all of those involved with Prop 19! The suspense is on. As a foreigner I won’t be able to vote, but I sure hope YOU do! 🙂
November 3rd I will toke for celebration and/or defiance of the law.
ZACH GAL… IS MY F’KIN HERO!!!!!!
Plenty of Jews on Board Californiaâ€™s Bid to Legalize Marijuana:
I would like to point out that link of Malcolm’s is to a great piece, designed to help prop 19 supporters counter prohibitionist arguments. And it appears in the BALTIMORE JEWISH TIMES. BALTIMORE: as in Maryland, on the East Coast…that Baltimore…
Now tell me again how prop 19 isn’t a National referendum?
Pingback: Tweets that mention Snoop Dogg - Drug WarRant -- Topsy.com
Israel is the only place in the world where a hospitalized patient can get and use cannabis if their treatment protocol says it’s indicated. It’s the only place on earth to have the good sense to treat medicine as if it were medicine.
“Plenty of Jews on Board Californiaâ€™s Bid to Legalize Marijuana”
Tell that to Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.
Hopefully, we won’t have to tell Barbara anything but goodbye. Diane gets her “lapse of lease” in two years!
Isreal and Canada are the only two countries who allow Cannabis treatment for their soldiers with PTSD, the only real working med for said affliction. They’re also the only two countries who have honestly tested it with their vets and service personnel. In the US, only bitch sessions and harder drugs seem to be their only recourse. Now, it’s wait for Regional’s decision.
I just had my Agent Orange – Ischemic Heart Disease C&P exam locally the other day. The Cardio who was commissioned to do the exam got really angry at the US when I told him how we were sprayed in the field and our company area in base camp was sprayed while we were out and no one said one damned word about it to us.
This is how US vets are treated by their own.