or this one
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “This study suggests I’ve been using CBD wrong by pairing it with Kratom. If true, this would result in less…” Mar 29, 11:27
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Researchers in Indianapolis have altered the molecular structure of CBD to produce more effective antidotes for opioid overdoses than the…” Mar 28, 15:19
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Yeah, too bad about Mechoulam. I haven’t taken DMT either. As I recall, the drug was introduced to the market…” Mar 28, 15:01
- Son of Sam Walton on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: ““Momma’s Lemon Pound Cake–It tastes so nice . . . It made the Sheriff want to put down his gun…” Mar 28, 07:43
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “I lack personal knowledge of DMT. I would like to change that someday, given the opportunity. I’ve watched YouTube videos…” Mar 24, 13:26
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
It would be great if we could get this on TV in California. A media buy like that would be very expensive, though.
That ad gave me epilepsy.
Try this one instead. See if you don’t think it’s far superior.
What went wrong with that link. Click here or cut-and-paste this:
Thanks, Fallibilist. I’ve got both up now.
That first one, with the liquor store clerk juxtaposed with the dealers on the couch with the shades drawn in the middle of the day…I’ve watched it four times. Friggin’ perfect. BTW, Where did they find those dudes?! they’re the same dudes I used to score from in high school! I’ve been looking for them for years! Ever since that day I went to score and found the house mysteriosly empty….was it something I said…? Ha!
That second one made me laugh the way the ‘drug dealer’ dismissed the kid with a wave of his hand after supplying the cannabis. Off with you boy! and don’t come back without more money!
I’ve been pondering the genius of the people that wrote up Prop 19. It certainly is amusing to me to get to ask the know nothings why they prefer to let people who sell to the underaged have a more lenient penalty and no guarantee of incarceration for those who do so. So far there haven’t been any know nothings who have even tried to ‘splain it to me.
10 Day !! Oh the butter flies !! Let freedom rings…loudly !!
There are a bunch of folks here desperately in need of some education: http://cjonline.com/opinion/2010-10-21/letter_drug_war_lost
Dueling polls are coming out of every nook and cranny.
Person/person polls show no’s leading,poll-bots show yes leading.
Another press conference on Prop 19 from the NAACP with another study showing disparity in racial arrest data,
LEAP was also there with them with some comments on the problem being more than just a CA problem as it is the same nationwide.
It is heating up as Men’s Warehouse owner kicked in $50,000 as we come down to the wire,that has to help.
The prohibs started a radio ad campaign.
It’s too bad someone can;t get “Should be legalized”
played on all the progressive stations, .
The first one is way better. Really great add. Second one was too hokey and contrived.
Men’s Warehouse gave 50K? I’ll have to remember to shop there.
I liked the second ad better. It gets to the point very quickly. It was also funny seeing how pleased both of them were with the transaction.
Time for the Fed DEAd to awaken from their wet dream… We can invest in America or Multinational Private Prison Industries. Clean the environment while earning good wages. Have a safer alternative to the options available. How can any sane person condemn, let alone jail a dying patient for relieving symptoms of various diseases? Un-American activities. Terrorizing sick people in the name of protecting kids… Obstruct, divert and lie to maintain dysfunction. Sinking the country deeper in debt paying the Ganjawar profiteers. Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness filed beside the Bill of Rights in the Smithsonian archives of once upon a time. 19 is getting people talking in the grocery store along with the Giants winning the pennant. That ole fat lady has a beautiful voice singing her heart out for Ganja Peace.
Interested Parties Await Outcome of MJ Measure
CN Source: New York Times By Zusha Elins October 23, 2010
Leslie Hennessy, owner of Hennessyâ€™s Wines & Specialty Foods in San Francisco, waved his hand over a glass case that sits next to his cash register, across from the deli section where he sells cheeses, gourmet salads and olives.
Inside the case were colorful boxes of Macanudo and Romeo y Julieta cigars. But Mr. Hennessy imagines that the case will soon contain another smokable product â€” marijuana, packaged attractively because â€œa rolled up joint in a baggy isnâ€™t going to do it,â€ he said.
â€œIt would be very similar to the way we sell cigars, where itâ€™s humidity controlled, where itâ€™s under lock and key and there are certain times when it would be sold,â€ said Mr. Hennessy, 63, who markets his own wine and once led the California Retail Liquor Dealers Association.
Mr. Hennessy said that he had even begun to negotiate prices with marijuana suppliers. continued…
Armani Men’s Three-button Hemp Sold out!
Orvis Pure Hemp Sport Coat
Thanks for posting my commercial, I’m the creator of the second one. I am a 20 year old student. Prop 19’s proposed legal age is 21. Yes, I’ve known that all along.
Thanks for making the ad, Kevin. You’re part of that wonderful group of young people who knows that they are supporting a proposition that unfairly excludes them, and yet sees the bigger picture and the critical need to end prohibition, and is willing to work to make it happen.
My hat’s off to you!