- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “I lack personal knowledge of DMT. I would like to change that someday, given the opportunity. I’ve watched YouTube videos…” Mar 24, 13:26
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
You ended the war? So can we go smoke one without getting arrested? No? Then you didnt END The Drug War
The Lancet have bought it: Link
tell me this ain’t Gil, to a T:
Doesn’t that face generate a feeling of confidence and trust? Just having that picture in my mind will allow me to sleep better,knowing that he is around to protect me.
Luckily,he is 1800 miles away.
Allan,copied and saved it as “Kerli”
Expletive, expletive expletive expletive!
Thanks Pete. I needed to get that out of my system.
Yes allan420, that does fit Kerli-boy.
And how wonderful it would be if Prohibition were truly over.
He just had some of this stuff – Link – and he’s now a zombie.
As much as I won’t ever pee for work again (fabts) I wouldn’t take a job that made me become a public liar…
… c’mon Gil… I’ll bet your fellow former Seattle PD Chief Norm Stamper would gladly meet and debate the drug war/Prohibition II with you in a public, televised national debate. The issue is obviously of a scope that it needs national exposure of diverse viewpoints, especially the voice of protest. The eloquent voices of protest that just won’t shut up. We’re everywhere Gil and we own the net. That’s why all your Prohibition teat sucking orgs hide behind inaccessible websites, ’cause they can’t withstand the heat in the kitchen.
And personally Gil… I’d like to hear your comments in public on the Missouri SWAT raid and an explanation of why it’s important to have our police raiding homes, shooting dogs and scaring kids over what is provably just what Judge Young said it is – one of the safest therapeutic substances known to man.
After that we can move on to Donald Scott, Jennifer Odom and crew, Charity and Veronica Bowers, Kathryn Johnston… and the rest of the failed drug war and it’s innocent victims. C’mon Gil. Use those names in your next oped. What happens when we tell their stories (and all the others) to the public, Gil?
@strayan – Unbelievable, The Lancet! Please go read their journal article A new dawn for drug policy in the USA. Journalism 101: the ONDCP Strategy â‰ their budget. OK, so who is going to write a letter to The Lancet to counter their propaganda?
Their policy is so unpopular, they have to pretend it is over.
Next stop? The real end to this massive corruption.
The good thing about this is that if the rest of the world thinks we are changing policies it might get them talking more about harm reduction & legalization, even if we actually are not.
Drug war over? The warriors are still out there, with their guns and absurd laws, doing permanant damage to families in the name of prohibition. No, Kurli, I haven’t seen the terms of your surrender yet. And I don’t feel any less a target, with my wife and child and mortgage, and reg’lur job. Given the chance you would still send your thugs to trash everything I’ve spent 55 years building. F***K YOU. F***k Amerikkka.
I share that sentiment Darkcycle.
I have a good life, they would trash it over ONE JOINT!
Nope …the war on the people isnt over.
Come on GIL, prove its over! Tell us the federal government wont arrest anyone over pot, then maybe we can move on and decide what the do with hard drugs…like meth. Figure out a REAL solution for over doses and incarceration(ruining of your life).