- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “I lack personal knowledge of DMT. I would like to change that someday, given the opportunity. I’ve watched YouTube videos…” Mar 24, 13:26
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
This is Maria. One day, she will end the war on drugs.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
OT: The music used in the video is from the score for In the Mood for Love; a piece entitled ‘Yumeji’s Theme’.
Happy May Day Comrades! A glorious future awaits in the people’s collective. Equality of results to you comrade.
May Day is the commemoration of the Chicago Haymarket Massacre, and it is a sad thing that it is observed everywhere in the world BUT the country where it occurred. If you get a forty hour work week with two days off a week, if you have holidays for religious observance, if you have sick days, if you have a pension, or retirement, or healthcare, my advice is to take five fucking minutes and thank the Unions.
Happy May Day, Americans.
“May Day”? Everyone knows that today is Loyalty Day. From Whitehouse.gov:
*sounds of projectile vomiting*
It is Mexico’s and our drug czars contention that the majority of deaths in Mexico are deaths of criminals,,they must have computer chips installed in all the drug traffickers so they can distinguish between an innocent in the wrong place at the wrong time from the criminals because from the pictures I have seen just show dead people without criminal tattooed on their foreheads.
So the argument is not that DEA agents wouldn’t intentionally torture another human being because they’re not monsters? It’s that they wouldn’t intentionally jeopardize their jobs?… Yeah, that’s probably the right argument to make.
It’s called plausible denial because it has to be plausible. Who the heck would believe that those people aren’t inhuman monsters?
OT – Here are some excerpts from Gil’s remarks today at a Center for American Progress event:
DRINK! On second thought, a drinking game based on drug warrior speeches is probably a good way to end up in the hospital. You might want to make that a toking game instead. Safety first.
Didn’t we very recently discuss silver bullets? Shit, you don’t think that Gil has got the couch bugged and is listening to every word?
OT. German pot cops. Yeah!
OT. Germany’s pot cops. Wow!