Are you familiar with Malt-O-Meal cold cereals? They come in bags, usually at the end of the cereal aisle, they’re easy to reseal, have less packaging (good for the environment), usually win in nutritional comparisons, and are less expensive than the name brands they mimic (and they mimic them quite well).
So if you like:
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks, try some Apple Zings
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, try some Crispy Rice
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, try some Frosted Flakes
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, try some Raisin Bran
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats, try some Frosted Mini-Spooners
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops, try some Tootie Fruities (That’s right, Cliff, you don’t really have to give up your beloved Froot Loops.)
That is, just in case you have some reason to no longer buy Kellogg’s products.
Update: It looks like I’m eating at Subway tonight. I love the footlong veggie on wheat, lightly toasted.