We’re making some good progress in countering the upcoming DEA exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.
The flyers have arrived and they look fabulous. High-quality, professional-looking, glossy, card stock, 4″ x 6″, easy to read and put in your pocket. I’m looking forward to handing them out. Still looking for others to help. Contact me if you’re interested.
The website – http://www.DEAtargetsAmerica.com – has expanded to include a welcome page, a page with the flyer text, a Prohibition Then and Now page, and a page about the DEA’s exhibit. Check it out.
We’re working on media contacts, and once that gets out, some follow-up letters to the editor will be in order.
I’m getting some tremendous help from the wonderful folks at Students for Sensible Drug Policy and Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?