Busy time right now with first day of classes today back at the university. And I got interviewed again on the DEA exhibit. I’m also working on a few projects, including putting together a challenge to this page at SAMHSA (let me know if you want to help).
So talk amongst yourselves.
“bullet” At Lew Rockwell, some more coverage of the DEA exhibit: DEA Snake Oil
“bullet” Also via Lew Rockwell and Hit and Run. Republicans have almost completely abandoned conservative principles. (How does that affect drug policy reform? Discuss.)
“bullet” The United States of America v. $124,700 in U.S. Currency at The Agitator. What lunacy! Hey, I’ve got an idea! How about The United States of America’s citizens v. The United States Government’s waste of billions of taxpayer dollars?
“bullet” Markie says I should grow up. Should I?
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?