I had a great time speaking before the 2005 Libertarian Party of Illinois convention this afternoon. Thanks for your warm reception and welcome to the new visitors to my blog.
Come back regularly — the site is always changing. For first-time visitors, here’s a few stories you may want to check out — some based on references I gave in the talk, and others just for fun.
- Drug War Victims – a partial group of people whose lives were ended by drug war tactics
- My stories on the Illinois medical marijuana hearing, the take-down of Andrea Barthwell and a feature on Irvin Rosenfeld
- A historical view — Why is Marijuana Illegal?
- Background on the Raich v. Ashcroft Supreme Court case.
- Just for fun: A satire on the government’s war on burgers in 2043, Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- More fun: If I were Contrarian King of the United States