Since I now know that those responsible for the Illinois Marijuana Lectures website read Drug WarRant… And since you’ve had the time to add material to the site today talking about the hearing in Springfield… And since you won’t even put contact information on your website…
Note: Removing the improper use of the GLATTC logo on the sponsor page was only one part of the correction of your violation. You are still using GLATTC sponsorship information without permission in the following locations: on this page in this thumbnail image, and on this pdf flyer.
We’re also waiting for an explanation as to why you falsified your sponsorship information.
Update (2/20): Final references to GLATTC logo have been removed from the Illinois Marijuana Lectures website.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?