New York was a blast, and there was no time for posting to the blog this past week. We played four-square on the Brooklyn Bridge at 3 in the morning, had incredible bagels at Bagels on the Square, sushi at Japonica, egg drop and wonton soup at Wo Hop, dogs at Gray’s Papaya, tiramisu with espresso and sambuca at Ferrara’s and a whole lot more. We saw amazing shows: Wicked, Aunt Dan and Lemon, BodyVox, I Am My Own Wife, and Avenue Q. And, of course, we walked all over the city. Some random pictures of our experiences are here.
I would have liked to check out The Marijuana-Logues. Unfortunately previews start at the end of this week and it opens end of March, so I didn’t get to see it — perhaps it will still be open in June when I return.
I’d like to say Hello to Will and his friends — one moment during the week when I got to have some stimulating discussions about the drug war. Amazing who you can meet in the subway. Also Hello to Deidre. Thanks for the note. I would love to catch up with you sometime, but it appeared this week was not the time.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?