New Jersey prohibitionists clearly don’t have a clue about advertising.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Great Harry's Ghost! on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “aye! Or rolling down the windows and opening the wind wings… (auld phart reference)” May 27, 16:48
- Servetus on He’s back: “Police in Uttar Pradesh, India, say rats ate over 500 kilograms of seized weed. The court wanted proof. Could researchers…” May 27, 12:46
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Research conducted in San Francisco on psilocybin treatment for depression indicates its use does not interfere with or complicate the…” May 27, 12:13
- NorCalNative on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The body gets rid 0f toxic alcohol, and stores non-toxic cannabinoids in fatty tissue. Fuck what’s in the breath and…” May 26, 20:30
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The long sought marijuana breathalyzer is still a long way from realization. The government wants a technology to test drivers…” May 22, 22:26
- Servetus on He’s back: “Former ONDCP Director John P. Walters has a few credibility problems. One is he’s now the CEO of a neocon…” May 18, 07:26
- Servetus on FDA approves over-the-counter Narcan: “Researchers in Bangkok, Thailand have developed an edible coating made from encapsulated CBD that can preserve freshness in strawberries: 17-MAY-2023…” May 17, 20:31
- Spade Dude on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Three Camberwell Carrots = at least two oz.” May 15, 05:59
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
A billboard with the Clear Channel brand? Nuff said.
We want to think Sabet is weeping in the corner with a dunce cap on his head but he’s a full time PROFESSIONAL thief, and he’s probably got his hands in a lot of small pockets, which adds up to $$$. I’m just grateful we have plenty of activists ready to call the thieves on their bullshit, while I sit here farting and typing.
Still no voting Pete,,,
Since the prohibs do not want us to advertise pot do we have to wait for them to do it for us?
Every grower legal and illegal should email them a thank you card.
A nice bud down in the right corner would have been tasteful but one in each corner would be a little much.
Regarding the voting. I’ve had to disable it completely. There seems to be a conflict between that plugin and the current version of the theme. I can’t resolve it, so I’m going to try to look for another voting plugin.
Mad Dog Prohibitch Assistant U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag is at again, this despite recent Congressional action protecting medical marijuana dispensaries. Haag is determined to prosecute Berkeley Patients Group (BPG) because she claims the dispensary is too close to a school. Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates disagrees, and the City of Berkeley has sued to block the forfeiture (smash and grab) of BPG. Currently, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals is determining if Berkeley has standing in the lawsuit:
Melinda Haag is acting as if sheâ€™s bloody Queen Mary. Her obsession with medical marijuana dispensaries is proof that assistant U.S. Attorneys have too much power. It would serve her and the country well if Melindaâ€™s prosecutorial misconduct resulted in such arbitrary and capricious power being cut back or eliminated.
Yes, but has the quality of the brown acid improved ; )
Wait a minute, if cannabis is really 10x stronger today wouldn’t that mean you would have to consume less to get similar effects? How would this be a bad thing in their minds?
Read that Australian cannabis is 40% THC but they wouldn’t name any strains.
The highest content I have enjoyed is THC Snow at 27.5%.
Once you smoke some good indica or sativa you never go back to the midtown brown where you have to depot your seeds and stems.
Washington Compost=bird cage lining or emergency toilet paper like all other voices of the ruling oligarchy status quo.
I have been enjoying dama oil (each a has a \ above it) at 80-87% THC, just a tiny amount about the size of an uncooked grain of rice wrapped in a bite size piece of a 3 Musketeers Bar (otherwise it sticks to my denture worse than caramel and it doesn’t taste good either). The oil in produced in WA and, tmk, only sold in WA. http://www.damawashington.com/
Gee, thanks Kevin! We got a major return for your using our tax dollars against us! Wonderful advertising!
(Facepalm) You’d think they’d have learned by now. The prohibs keep throwing these boomerangs at us, thinking we’ll be hurt by them, but they keep getting clouted on the noggin with their own devices when they wing their way back, as in the spook term ‘blowback’.
They long ago lost any chance of influencing the intended audience with their lies, the same audience that billboard was meant to reach..
One of the organizations mentioned in the article was named GRASP. Rather suitable; they really are GRASPing at straws, here, desperately trying to remain relevant in a society where their efforts are increasingly seen for what they are: last-ditch attempts to maintain a self-serving bureaucracy and its parasitic industries on the public’s dime and time.
So, once again, raise a bong to Kevin and Co.; their unintentional self-inflicted wounds caused while aiming weapons like this at us makes our work so much easier!
Straight inc propaganda right there on the bill board