- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- NorCalNative on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Hey dude. Any thoughts on why legalization lost so badly? That 2-to-1 split surprised me.” Mar 8, 13:53
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “And for all of you into that whole heavy metal hiking/camping out in the thick German forests in the mountains…” Feb 28, 09:15
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Dogs should be retrained to help their masters find the kindest of kind bud at dispos. Fingers crossed that another…” Feb 28, 09:09
- Servetus on Guy who wants to be in office has ideas about drugs: “Psilocybin helps people eliminate their addiction to nicotine. 24-FEB-2023…Lead author and University of Cincinnati postdoctoral researcher Neşe Devenot said the…” Feb 24, 19:27
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
Judge James Gray
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I am afraid the drug war is the only money making game on the board,,not money making for America but for the corporations funding the elections.
O/T. But who cares. Stop the Hate.
Clinton Fearon (aka my friend, Bassie)
Sorry, another O/T. Meet the “…perriwinkle-blue camper-van of enforced docility.” http://tinyurl.com/d2p9e9h
When will we get to see one of those driving through our front door because some neighbor smelled pot smoking?
Makes a feller wish he’d paid more attention in his demolitions and explosives class in basic training.
The next time I see a prohibitionist claim that nobody is going to prison for drug use, I’m linking to this and asking “So, are you calling Judge James Gray a liar?”.
…and I expect the same response I always get when I challenge that claim — crickets.
I suspect they’re working a technicality and don’t really want to spell it out — Nobody’s are going to prison for drug use. Somebody’s (like, for instance, Limbaugh) can be repeat drug law offenders and never even get dragged into court.
Judge Grey VP candidate on Gary Johnson’s Presidential campaign. You can meet him at Hempstock in POrtland OR this weekend.
that’s the reply needed here, middle of page in comments, replying to repoman’s comment:
I couldn’t get their site to load for me. Anybody wanna go for it? Give Mr Gray a few more in his audience maybe…
Pingback: News Roundup: the tracker in your pocket, Vegas, and zombies « Catfish for Lunch