Just a fun little video segment on a somewhat controversial radio ad featuring stoned students promoting a greasy burger joint. Talk about reaching your target audience!
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “This study suggests I’ve been using CBD wrong by pairing it with Kratom. If true, this would result in less…” Mar 29, 11:27
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Researchers in Indianapolis have altered the molecular structure of CBD to produce more effective antidotes for opioid overdoses than the…” Mar 28, 15:19
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Yeah, too bad about Mechoulam. I haven’t taken DMT either. As I recall, the drug was introduced to the market…” Mar 28, 15:01
- Son of Sam Walton on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: ““Momma’s Lemon Pound Cake–It tastes so nice . . . It made the Sheriff want to put down his gun…” Mar 28, 07:43
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “I lack personal knowledge of DMT. I would like to change that someday, given the opportunity. I’ve watched YouTube videos…” Mar 24, 13:26
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
There is a hemp shop (Clandestiny) near there and I’ve asked the management just what percentage of cannabis consumers are customers. They figure it’s pretty high as well.
(BTW, the radio station in question just had their licence revoked. Not for this, for infighting and not keeping loggers.)
The ad ran once and it’s getting extra air time because of a (manufactured) controversy. It’s a business man’s dream. Jeez. How about their sign above the front door? Dangerous Dan’s diner “The Burgers are Bigger at the Double D”
What about Jack in the Box using the stoner buying 99 taco’s… whatever it was on sale for 99Ã§. Typical duh version of a stoner. But clearly the target was to relieve the munchies…
Jack In The Box Stoner Commercial
Jack in the Box Stoner Dude Commercial
Jack in the Box – 99 tacos commercial – HD
banned jack in the box commercial
These are part of the building blocks of changing our corrupt cannabis laws. I’d certainly eat there now after they ran the ad.
Support ’em when and where you can.
Well I recall that Denny’s commercial back in the ’80s, maybe 1990’s and had that frying pan and dropped some very delicious looking eggs and started frying them. This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs, simply one of the all time classic commercials of all time. Right up there with Wendy’s “Where’s the Beef”. Yeah buddy make mine a triple. Man they had me down the street and ordering up a Grand Slam breakfast 4 nights out of 5 when they’d play that commercial. Sell the sizzle, not the steak indeed.