Join us Thursday for a webinar on the societal consequences and costs of Prop. 19.
San Francisco Chronicle/SFGate.com meets with Pleasant Hill Police Chief Pete Dunbar and former San Jose Police Chief Joe McNamara to explore how society might look if voters approve Prop. 19 and legalize marijuana use for adults.
Title: Societal Consequences of Prop. 19
Date: Noon to 12:45 p.m. PDT, Thursday, Aug. 12.
Confirmation: After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
Space is limited: Reserve your webinar seat now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/455759873
–PC-based attendees: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
–Mac-based attendees: Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) or newer
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?