I apologize for the lack of posts this past two weeks. In addition to my being extremely busy in New York last week, and in Aspen, Colorado this week, my computer suffered a nervous breakdown. I thought I was going to be able to solve it by re-installing the system software, but the problem was more severe. I had to wipe the drive and do a fresh install, and then restore from a backup (my most recent one was prior to leaving for New York.
This was all made much more difficult by being on the road.
Now, the blogging software I use operates off one local computer to upload, so the restored backup doesn’t think I had any posts since I left for New York, and is likely to eliminate those.
I have archived those posts and all the comments at this separate page so we don’t lose anything.
This should take care of things so I can go back to semi-regular blogging.
In the meantime, I am still in Aspen, and tomorrow I start the drive back to Illinois with 16 college students (the Improv Mafia) who did a remarkable job here performing in the Aspen Rooftop Comedy Festival.
Here they are, really high…
… 12,096 feet high, to be exact, above Independence Pass outside Aspen.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?