I just got back a few hours ago from Chicago, where I am rehearsing a new show – The Living Canvas: Nocturne – which opens July 3 at National Pastime Theater. We’ve got an incredible cast and production team and the show is going to be amazing.
Early tomorrow morning, I leave for New York, hosting 43 local community folk for 7 days of shows and walking tours of the city (We’re seeing God of Carnage, Waiting for Godot, Billy Elliott, Exit the King, Our Town, and Hair, finishing up with the Tony Awards in Times Square on June 7).
I return on the evening of June 8th and on the morning of June 9th, I drive 15 incredibly talented college students to Aspen, CO to perform in the Aspen Comedy Festival (they’re the Illinois State University Improv Mafia, national winners of the college improv comedy competition).
As soon as I get back, I’ll have 3 days to finish designing and editing the Illinois Shakespeare Festival Program guide for print and then go back to my regular work schedule with rehearsals in Chicago on weekends.
I’m going to blog when I can throughout all that, but I can’t guarantee lots of output or regularity.
This must be what they talk about when they refer to drug policy reformers as lazy, unmotivated stoners.
Consider this an open thread.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?