“bullet” Reports that a recent military raid by Colombia into Ecuador may have been assisted by the United States Manta air base in Ecuador that is only supposed to be used for counter drug operations.
“bullet” Are federal agents intimidating patients in order to go after the Pain Relief Network?
“bullet” Via Crooks and Liars, Arthur Silber says: The United States: Now A Private and Exclusive Country Club, Run by Monsters
“bullet” Barney Frank plans to file a bill to legalize small amounts of marijuana. This is interesting, not in itself, but in what the action represents, as Frank himself says, that it’s “time for the politicians in this one to catch up to the public.”
“bullet” A good reminder: For the thousandth time, you don’t need to consent to searches nor be interviewed by the cops.
“bullet” If you’re thinking of going to Dubai, don’t. There are a number of places way down at the bottom of my list for vacation destinations, including Dubai, Thailand, Indonesia, Iran, and Leroy, Illinois (it’s just not that interesting). Higher on my list are Amsterdam, Alaska, and the Czech Republic (again).
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?