“bullet” Give drugs away for free. That’s the idea in A Modest Proposal for the War on Drugs by Demonsthenes (a somewhat flip approach but with some understanding of the economics of drug policy).
“bullet” Prozac doesn’t work say scientists. Oops.
“bullet” Chocolate-covered mushrooms and butterscotch-flavored marijuana. The students at Savannah College of Art and Design apparently are quite creative.
“bullet” The War on Drugs is insane, but there’s no end in sight by Will Moredock
“bullet” When he stood up to speak against the school’s random drug testing policy he faced inquisitions from administration and questions from the police. Kudos to 16-year-old Anthony Maitilasso and his mother.
“bullet” In the tantalizing headline category: Drug Czar Gets Eight Years For Ecstasy Bust…. oh… not that drug czar.
“bullet” The ONDCP notes that we could reduce the revenue of Mexican Drug Trafficking Organizations by 61% just by legalizing marijuana…. (they didn’t actually phrase it that way, though)
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?