Today was a day of activism workshops — including the panel I was on with David Guard and Doug McVay. Our panel was a blast — great fun and a huge turnout of really bright students with tons of good stuff to contribute. We could have gone for another hour easily.
After the session, I was talking to a couple of the students out in the atrium and we got into this great discussion (they were really interested in learning), and there was this guy who joined in who seemed to really be on top of things. Every subject we touched on, he had tons of useful information. By this point, I’m really getting a kick about this, but I’m also getting curious — I’ve been meeting all these drug policy professionals, could this be another one I didn’t know? (there was no name tag)
Well, it turns out it was one of the Drug WarRant crew who took time out of his life to come to the Georgetown Law Center, find me, and say hello. That made my day. Thanks!
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?