“bullet” Via Phillip Smith, Peter Cohen’s A comment on ‘Sweden’s successful drug policy: a review of the evidence’ UNODC September 2006. This is an insightful look at how the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime cherry-picks statistics, changes term definitions and dishonestly manipulates the facts in order to justify its drug war.
“bullet” A very fun rant against the drug war by cyclist Patrick O’Grady.
“bullet” Between Nevada, Colorado, and South Dakota, the White House Office of Drug Propaganda and Drug War Lobbying is getting quite a work-out. Our tax dollars hard at work telling us how to vote.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?