Just got back from four days without technology and I’m trying to catch up.
“bullet” Our Press Release on the DEA exhibit is out and already getting some media attention. I’ve got a couple of interviews tomorrow.
“bullet” A nice editorial about Hemp in the San Francisco Chronicle, calling for the legalization of industrial hemp in California. [thanks, Allan]
“bullet” UN Drug Czar Antonio Maria Costa continues to proclaim his stupidity (or, at the very least, his view that the entire world is stupid enough to believe his propaganda) in Reefer is Worth Getting Mad About [thanks, DdC]
“bullet” Brian Bennett has a startlingly powerful chart demonstrating clearly how we are throwing money away on the drug war.
“bullet” Radley Balko is continuing his outstanding work. In Accountability, Part One he updates us on the lack of action in investigating the death of Anthony Diotaiuto. Also see Accountability, Part Two and Accountability, Part Three.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?