Thanks to everyone who helped out — between the online donations, the poster purchases, and checks in the mail, we’ve got the cost of the flyers completely covered. You guys are the greatest!
If you’re upset about missing out on the opportunity to contribute, and yet you’re not quite up to picking up the MacBook on my wish list, I’ve got another suggestion for you. Regulate Marijuana in Nevada has a ways to go for their July fundraising goal, so you might throw a few bucks their way.
As far as the museum exhibit in Chicago, even though we have the flyers covered, we still need help. Volunteers are needed to pass out flyers, and help out in other ways. The best way to get involved is through the Drug WarRant.net messageboard (where we’re coordinating efforts), or email .
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?