Is that bong licensed?

Stupid laws.
Langley City, BC

Sell a glass crack pipe or bong in Langley City and you’ll have to tell police who you sold it to, including the person’s name and address. […]
If the bylaw receives final reading, the retail sellers of hash pipes and bongs will be required to ask ID of all their purchasers. The owner then has to record and report all information of the buyers. The information given to police can be hand-delivered to the detachment or sent via fax or e-mail the day of the sale.

At least they don’t have a five-day waiting period.
Hmmm… I wonder what the police will do with that information?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.