I’m thrilled to see all the new visitors to Drug WarRant today.
First, thanks for the nice recent mentions and links from Walter in Denver and Pipeline.
TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime is without a doubt the most informative and interesting site of its kind out there and it’s great to have so many TalkLeft readers stopping by.
Balloon Juice and MetaJournalism said some very nice things and I’m looking forward to getting to know those sites. I’d also like to welcome new readers from The Dust Congress, Stitching for Sanity, and Salonblogs’ king-of-the-rankings filchyboy. (Update: welcome also to those from Riba Rambles, The Sideshow, ArchPundit, and Execution and the Connecticut Suburbs.)
Just in case you missed it, I’m opposed to the war on drugs. Liberals, conservatives, libertarians, stoners, and teetotalers are all welcome. There are good reasons for all of you to be opposed to the war as well. You may have different views about how to fix it, but that’s better than blind obedience to past failures.
Feel free to take a look around. Want to know my interpretation of who the Drug Czar is or some scary information about our new DEA administrators? Perhaps you’d like something on the lighter side, like a satire on the government’s war on burgers in 2043. Drop me a line at
if you have questions, criticisms, tips, or suggestions — or just to say Hi.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?