New Links and Blogging Milestones…
It’s been an interesting day, coming out of a delightful weekend in my blog world.
First, I met Jeff Trigg of RandomActOfKindness, a very bright and articulate defender of civil liberties who has a category on Decriminalization. Well, I met him in the blogosphere, but it was still great, and nice to discover that he’s in my home state. Check his site out.
Jeff was nice enough to link to me, which generated some other connections, including another interesting local blog – Bill Dennis’ Peoria Pundit. Bill has the fascinating pedigree of a “former liberal Democrat, former member of Libertarian Party, now small-‘L’ libertarian and anti-idiotarian media critic.” Bill was kind enough to link to me as well
Anyway, partly as a result of this Illinois blogaround over the weekend… somehow, blogdex decided that Drug WarRant was an element of “the most contagious information currently spreading in the weblog community” and listed me in the top 50 this morning. This resulted in a spike of visitors today (Hey, I’m new enough to consider 50 or 60 new visitors a major spike!) and…
I got my first nasty, incoherent email today, from a process server who didn’t like my views.
Thus ends my first month as a blogger. I think I’ve made it!
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?