He’s a very good communicator.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Great Harry's Ghost! on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “aye! Or rolling down the windows and opening the wind wings… (auld phart reference)” May 27, 16:48
- Servetus on He’s back: “Police in Uttar Pradesh, India, say rats ate over 500 kilograms of seized weed. The court wanted proof. Could researchers…” May 27, 12:46
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Research conducted in San Francisco on psilocybin treatment for depression indicates its use does not interfere with or complicate the…” May 27, 12:13
- NorCalNative on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The body gets rid 0f toxic alcohol, and stores non-toxic cannabinoids in fatty tissue. Fuck what’s in the breath and…” May 26, 20:30
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The long sought marijuana breathalyzer is still a long way from realization. The government wants a technology to test drivers…” May 22, 22:26
- Servetus on He’s back: “Former ONDCP Director John P. Walters has a few credibility problems. One is he’s now the CEO of a neocon…” May 18, 07:26
- Servetus on FDA approves over-the-counter Narcan: “Researchers in Bangkok, Thailand have developed an edible coating made from encapsulated CBD that can preserve freshness in strawberries: 17-MAY-2023…” May 17, 20:31
- Spade Dude on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Three Camberwell Carrots = at least two oz.” May 15, 05:59
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
Excellent video period,,and the commentators were not Bill Reilly or Beck types that act as if any difference from their own opinion is just stupid.
Really enjoyed it. Wish others would watch it, I especially liked the part about in Saudi Arabia each year they execute people who smuggle drugs – if that worked then people would stop doing drugs when they saw the head roll.
I’ve heard so many people say we are just not enforcing the drugs laws hard enough and that illustrates no matter what people are going to do it.
There would never have been any hippies in the 1960s if prohibition worked.
Suck on that kevin sabet
Oh yeah, he’s good. Sabet is gonna be avoiding him.
If the price is right then Kev may well be prepared to bite the bullet. Maybe we should all start saving for it?
Seven individuals each shot in the head, saddled in perfectly aligned plastic chairs with threats nailed onto their chest via ice picks.
How much longer Mr Obama?
“What the New York Daily News is leaving out is that there were messages left with the men that stated: “Advertencia, esto les va a pasar a todos los asaltantes, rateros de casahabitaciÃ³n y de transeÃºntes, asÃ como secuestradores, violadores y extorsionadores” ; “Warning, this is what is going to happen to all robbers, burglars and muggers, as well as kidnappers, rapists and extortionists.”
In the perceived absence of justice by the authorities, groups of citizens arise and impose their own justice.”
ROBERT WHITEHEAD â€”5 hours ago
Wow. Didn’t get caught flat-footed even once. We need 100 of him.
Employer drug screens should be banned for inaccuracy. A favorite ploy is to wield the jar after vacations of some hapless employee. It is unfortunate that the rest of Rand’s party is in bed with the Drugindustrial complex, more than the Democrats.
I would like to see them replace the word legalize with “regulate” at least occasionally. Using “regulation” may make fence sitting prohibs feel a bit more cozy as opposed to what some see as the big bad wolf of legalization.
When I speak with others I find that “regulation” keeps them from spinning off into the tangent of some drug laden orgy free for all in the streets that they predict from legalization. The anchor even did it when she said “I don’t want someone shooting heroin next to me.” Of course she should realized that most of us would prefer the privacy of our own quarters when indulging in our substance of choice.
I agree! I never use the word ‘legalization’ on its own but prefer any of the following: ‘legalized regulation’, ‘legalized and regulated’, ‘legally regulated sales’ etc. I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Ya except that most prohibs are also die hard republicans and have a knee-jerk negative reaction to the thought of government led regulation of anything.
Great presentation there! LEAP is definitely a great resource, because they’ve been there and fought that fight only to realize the futility of the continued battle.
This web website is actually a walk-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you will surely discover it.
christian louboutin for women