- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “This study suggests I’ve been using CBD wrong by pairing it with Kratom. If true, this would result in less…” Mar 29, 11:27
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Researchers in Indianapolis have altered the molecular structure of CBD to produce more effective antidotes for opioid overdoses than the…” Mar 28, 15:19
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Yeah, too bad about Mechoulam. I haven’t taken DMT either. As I recall, the drug was introduced to the market…” Mar 28, 15:01
- Son of Sam Walton on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: ““Momma’s Lemon Pound Cake–It tastes so nice . . . It made the Sheriff want to put down his gun…” Mar 28, 07:43
- NorCalNative on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “I lack personal knowledge of DMT. I would like to change that someday, given the opportunity. I’ve watched YouTube videos…” Mar 24, 13:26
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
The truth shall set you free.
I have no idea what it is going to take for the police to regain peoples trust but somewhere,some how,the police are going to have to go back to serve and protect instead of search and seize.
Great angle. One I whole heartedly endorse. However, the Prohibs will never get the deeper meaning of Neil’s position. What was “once upon a time,” the true meaning of “to protect…and serve.”
Hey, Neil Franklin, GREAT MESSAGE!!
That’s what I like to hear. Instead of the usual, well, it’s good because of the money, here is an ex-cop that genuinely wants to heal the relationship between cops and non-cops.
Additionally, he knows the only way to do it is to end the drug war and restore civil liberties.
Yes those tenticles are far reaching..to parts of the world most of us will never see or know about.
Ending prohibition will cause these tenticles to wither, recoil away from the world and let it breath once more.
I see what you do Neil.
Mr. Franklin’s eloquence is nicely aimed at two of the most pernicious, and most overlooked, elements of drug prohibition: the undermining of the relationship between citizens and police and the (related) degradation of inner cities. Hear hear.
Pingback: Marijuana Acts» Blog Archive » A loss of reason at Reason