As some of you know, I’m involved in a lot of other pursuits in addition to the Drug WarRant blog (and my day job). Some of these are going to keep me pretty busy in the near future — I’ll try to keep up the blogging, but I may miss a couple of days here and there.
Living Canvas I’m Producer/Artistic Director for a new production in Chicago this summer. Unsex Me Here – a Living Canvas production is the fifth performance art show based on the concepts in my fine art photography. This show will be loosely based on Macbeth. I’ll be in Chicago every weekend for rehearsals until the show opens July 11 (running through August 16 at National Pastime Theater). More information available at my Living Canvas site. Don’t miss it.
New York On Monday, I’ll be taking 70 community people to New York for a seven day theatre trip. We’ll be seeing shows every night and I’ll give walking tours of different parts of the city each day. We’re seeing August: Osage County, Passing Strange, The Country Girl, Reasons to be Pretty, The 39 Steps, and November (I’ll also be seeing Momix at the Joyce Theater). I’ll be pretty busy all week, but if you’re in New York and would like to get together for coffee or a drink and talk drug policy, drop me a line, and we’ll see if we can find a time.
Illinois Shakespeare Festival As part of my job, I’m doing the graphic design for the Festival’s program guide and doing their photography. It’s a great Festival, and if you’re in Illinois, you should check it out this summer.
I sure wish there were more than seven days in a week sometimes.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?