All sorts of interesting stuff that probably deserves individual posts, but I want to get it out here…
“bullet” Vindictive Prosecution – an editorial in the Las Vegas Review-Journal smacks down the Feds’ most recent medical marijuana busts.
“bullet” U.S. conditions threaten Mexico anti-drug package. There’s talk that some high placed Mexican officials are looking for an excuse to turn down the money.
“bullet” Drug War Madness: Smoke a Joint and Your Whole Family May End Up Homeless by Tony Newman
“bullet” Failing Upward: New Frontiers in Scalia‰s ‹New Professionalism by Radley Balko
“bullet” Barbara Kay Says Mean Things About Marijuana Users and the Reform Movement by Scott Morgan
“bullet” Bush can’t remember if he used cocaine or not
“bullet” Killing the Messenger: Bexar probation chief wants to fire PO who snitched on faulty urinalysis results at Grits for Breakfast.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?