I’m still on the road, spending some good quality time with my folks, and can only get decent internet access when I sneak away to some cafe for a few minutes. I’ll be back full time on Thursday, but will stop in when I can before then.
As always, read the wonderful discussions in the comments (I think Allan’s looking for a date).
“bullet” Random Student Drug Tests Put In Doubt — looks like Tennessee may believe more in the privacy of its citizens than the Federal government. We’re increasingly needing the states to save us from the United States.
“bullet” The Drug War’s Collateral Damage — a nice OpEd by Silja J.A. Talvi, based on the recent report from the Center for Cognitive Liberty and Ethics.
“bullet” Pot Documentary Has Local Filmmaker On A Roll — sounds interesting. Hope it gets some major distribution.
Which reminds me…
I tried to order Damage Done: The Drug War Odyssey, which is now available on DVD, and although I wanted to buy it, they wouldn’t send it to me because I live in the United States. If anyone has a contact that could get me a copy to review, let me know.
“bullet” If you’re looking for something to do during my vacation, try writing a letter.
There’s a good new focus alert at MAPinc. — Common Sense Marijuana Policy
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?