“bullet” LA Times editorializes: Ending the Marijuana Monopoly: Federal Officials Should Allow Competition in Growing the Drug for Needed Studies on Its Medical Use.
Good. Puts more pressure on DEA bad girl Michele Leonhart, who has to decide how to ignore the recommendations of DEA Judge Bittner.
“bullet” Scott Morgan rants Testing Positive for Marijuana Doesn’t Mean You’re High
“bullet” In a completely meaningless act, that merely showed that prosecutors are vindictive, that trials where the facts are excluded are shameful, and jurors who survive the process that weeds out the informed are clueless, Ed Rosenthal is again convicted and will be forced to serve zero time in prison.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?