I had an exhilarating and exhausting time in New York, seeing 7 shows and giving walking tours, while hosting a tour group of 74 people. I’m back now and trying to recover.
Obviously, it was a bit difficult to keep up with posting during that time, but a big thanks is due to the regular commenters who did a marvelous job of watching out for Drug WarRant in my absence.
In particular, check out the comments from my last post, with Sandra LaCagnina’s complaint about my involvement in Vigil for Lost Promise. While I wasn’t available to immediately respond, everyone else has done a wonderful job.
And Sandra, I don’t delete comments simply because they disagree with my views. As you can see, I don’t even delete them when they accuse me of things I don’t do. You are welcome here, and I encourage you to join in the dialog.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?