You may think that voting for the nominations are over, but the polls will open tomorrow in Oregon, Kentucky, and Arkansas anyway. Next week Idaho, then Alabama, New Mexico and South Dakota on June 1st, and finally Montana and New Jersey on June 8.
Sure, you can do the math. So can everyone else. Nobody’s going to show up at the polls unless they’ve got a statement to make, so why not make one and have it show up big?
Remember, Drug WarRant has endorsed Dennis Kucinich for the Democratic nomination and Blake Ashby for the Republican nomination. These endorsements have not changed and will not change until the conventions. Send a message to the eventual candidates that drug policy reform is important.
Thinking ahead: I will be looking for good arguments for Drug WarRant’s final endorsement for President. So if the campaign staffs of John Kerry, George W. Bush, Ralph Nader, Aaron Russo, or any other candidates want to make their case to me, I welcome their thoughts on the drug war. (Or if you want to invite me to your convention, send me gifts…)
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?