A Kindred Soul
I was discovered yesterday! Turns out there’s another blogger out there fighting the drug war. The author of a great blog calledLast One Speaks: A Voice of Reason in the Cacophony of Drug War Rhetoric contacted me and we discovered we had quite a bit in common (Last One Speaks wrote some nice things about me today, so we seem to have a mutual admiration society going).
Last One Speaks already reported several weeks ago on the Medscape poll mentioned in the Boston Globe article below. If you get a chance, check out the recent weeks’ archives, where you’ll find some interesting pieces on Bush’s faith-based drug initiatives, Lou Dobbs, Andrea Barthwell of the ONDCP, and other issues.
Great site. Check it out!
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?