Satur said the girl’s mother said she does not use drugs, but she told police she found the girl eating a cookie that she had reportedly found outside the family’s apartment complex on the 200 block of East Eighth Avenue about a half hour before the family headed to the store. […]
Satur said the toddler is fine.
Expect to hear more of this kind of story.
So, a toddler eats something off the street she shouldn’t have and is fine, and that’s news? Yep.
By the way, it’s ridiculous how many idiots on Twitter and Facebook were actually taken in by the very badly written Daily Current satire piece that said 37 people died of marijuana overdoses the first day.