Marijuana Use Before Sex Leads To More Satisfying Orgasms, Study Finds
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Overdose death rates spike in categories related to race, gender and location: 22-MAR-23…extracting rates by race and gender in all…” Mar 23, 13:34
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “Genetics plays a major role in the addiction process: 22-MAR-2023…“This study represents a major advance in understanding how genetic factors…” Mar 23, 12:58
- Servetus on I really thought I was done hearing that name: “How DMT alters perceptions of reality: 20-MAR-2023 – In a study at Imperial College London, detailed brain imaging data from…” Mar 23, 12:32
- darkcycle on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “SPAM!” Mar 15, 10:44
- Nasha mukhti kedra bhopal on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “I also appreciate the way you approached the topic with empathy and compassion. Addiction is a complex issue, and it…” Mar 14, 04:28
- Son of Sam Walton on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “So, I’ve heard that the dispos rushed in bulk to vote ‘no’ because they were afraid of the higher taxes…” Mar 12, 08:48
- Pete on Drug War targets erectile dysfunction pills: “Thanks as always, Servetus. Good catch, though I suspect the spam filter will be busy once the words “Viagra” and…” Mar 10, 12:26
- NorCalNative on Alleged cannabis links to psychosis busted: “Hey dude. Any thoughts on why legalization lost so badly? That 2-to-1 split surprised me.” Mar 8, 13:53
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
Study: No Correlation Between
THC Levels In Blood And Psychomotor Impairment
Report: State-Licensed Marijuana Businesses
Employ Over 200,000 Full-Time Workers
NORML op-ed: Marijuana legalization
not driving violent crime
Is a marijuana breathalyzer for real?
Donâ€™t hold your breath
I’m a LEO and cancer survivor;
I support cannabis law reform
NORML Advisory Board Member debates Kevin Sabet
AAAS PUBLIC RELEASE: 27-OCT-2017
Regular marijuana use linked to more sex
AAAS PUBLIC RELEASE: 5-FEB-2019
Marijuana smoking linked with higher sperm concentrations
AAAS PUBLIC RELEASE: 4-AUG-2016
Comparing sexual experiences related to alcohol and marijuana use among adults: NYU researchers asked participants about their behaviors before, during, and after sex while under the influence of marijuana and alcohol
AAAS PUBLIC RELEASE: 15-MAY-2017
Study: Trying new marijuana products and edibles is associated with unexpected highs
Sex so great you end up in a hospital. Will this be the new trend?
Hypertension alert! Danger! Medicate prior to viewing!
If this video doesn’t piss you off and get your blood pressure to dangerous heights out of sheer apoplexy, you’re a freakin’ cyborg with a water pump for a heart: Pancreatic cancer marijuana hospital hassle
Stupidity. Utterly unforgivable stupidity. Let’s see the prohibs try to use their pretzel logic to justify this insanity. I’ll bet Corpulent Kevvie’s phone is ringing and vibrating off the table.
Elderly people with chronic symptoms can benefit from marijuana:
The research was funded by the Dent Family Foundation.
“It’s astonishing that only two species of plants, separated by 300 million years of evolution, produce psychoactive cannabinoids,” says Swiss scientist JÃ¼rg Gertsch:
Liverwort grows only in Japan, New Zealand and Costa Rica. Will their governmentsâ€™ drug laws now require them to prohibit a species of moss?
Perrottetinene poses an international legal dilemma for prohibitionists and those needing medicinally effective treatments for brain inflammations, making it a potentially useful feature for drug law reform.
Belladonna (bell ah DON ah)
Belladonna and Opium Suppository
This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.
Belladonnaâ€™s so toxic that eating a small quantity of its leaves or berries can be fatal to humans
Some places it is still illegal to use Cannabis
where you can shove Belladonna & Smack up your ass,
but you can’t smoke a joint!
BAN Lifetime Bans!
Law Firm Sues U.S. Customs
Over Lifetime Bans for Canadian Cannabis Workers
Life in Prison for Selling $20 of Weed
Can American Troops Win Wars by Dropping Acid?
An active duty officer argues that military intelligence analysts can benefit from a mental â€œflowâ€ state to help them think more creativelyâ€”and claims LSD might help.
The drug we get from Nightshade is Atropine (from the latin name, Atropa Belladonna). It is indispensable. Used in heart disease and as an antidote to many poisons, including Ricin…I take it in combination with phenobarbitol for my IBS when it’s really bad. In high concentration it is a deadly poison…but it’s medicinal properties have been known for a very long time…there’s a reason every witch’s garden has Nightshade.
I agree DC, Belladonna can be a sufficient homopathic remedy. I believe they do the same as big pharma in “treating” symptoms, verses supplementing the ECS. Just thought it odd that the FDA doesn’t think its too dangerous to pull from buying it at Amazon when some places still cage you for doobies. Amazon should sell THC products since the FDA has never tested Cannabis.
CBD vs. CBN: Differences, Benefits, And Uses For Two Potent
I encountered a fellow mind tripper in the 70s who did a bit too much belladonna (+ strontium nitrate). Itâ€™s no voyage for amateurs or the ill-informed.
He imbibed the witchâ€™s concoction in his parentâ€™s home. Then he spent a week hallucinating that the Beatles were hanging out in the family living room. His parents kicked him out of their house permanently for his odd behavior. I presumed it was because his Mormon mom and dad hated the Beatles. Too bad. He was a good pianist.
More on the lore and legend of belladonna in an excerpt taken from The Witchesâ€™ Ointment: The Secret History of Psychedelic Magic :
On cannabis and sex. For old hippies, the fact weed can enhance orgasm is old news. Really old news.
What role (if any) does newfound celebrity CBD play in sexual encounters? Everyone is different and it’s possible CBD has aphrodisiac qualities but I’ve never noticed any at all.
The ability to improve sex lives and orgasms is a feature of THC and the entourage that comes with it. So, feed your CBD to your pets, grab some THC-rich weed, and learn to get psychoactive if you want better sex.
And, on this topic, cannabis is certainly a gateway to psychedelics if enhanced orgasm is what you’re seeking. Weed makes sex better, LSD makes it incredible.
People 51 and older benefit from medicinal marijuanaâ€™s pain relieving capabilities, with improvements that include reducing their sick leave from the workplace:
The CB1 cannabinoid receptor plays a vital role in motivating exercise. Later research will focus on CB1 receptors links to diseases affecting eating and exercise such as anorexia nervosa:
Research confirms medicinal marijuana patients make distinctions in cannabinoid ratios based on the types of diseases or symptoms theyâ€™re treating:
A new Fentanyl OD antidote may be five years away. Making cannabinoids a substitute for opioids is still an easily available option for now: