Can’t guarantee that this was an actual post, but it was too funny not to share.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Great Harry's Ghost! on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “aye! Or rolling down the windows and opening the wind wings… (auld phart reference)” May 27, 16:48
- Servetus on He’s back: “Police in Uttar Pradesh, India, say rats ate over 500 kilograms of seized weed. The court wanted proof. Could researchers…” May 27, 12:46
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Research conducted in San Francisco on psilocybin treatment for depression indicates its use does not interfere with or complicate the…” May 27, 12:13
- NorCalNative on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The body gets rid 0f toxic alcohol, and stores non-toxic cannabinoids in fatty tissue. Fuck what’s in the breath and…” May 26, 20:30
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The long sought marijuana breathalyzer is still a long way from realization. The government wants a technology to test drivers…” May 22, 22:26
- Servetus on He’s back: “Former ONDCP Director John P. Walters has a few credibility problems. One is he’s now the CEO of a neocon…” May 18, 07:26
- Servetus on FDA approves over-the-counter Narcan: “Researchers in Bangkok, Thailand have developed an edible coating made from encapsulated CBD that can preserve freshness in strawberries: 17-MAY-2023…” May 17, 20:31
- Spade Dude on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Three Camberwell Carrots = at least two oz.” May 15, 05:59
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
How does that poster feel about horse mint?
Time to boycott Target and MalWart’s too, Oh I already am? This is probably why. Not only are stores selling narcotic marjoram, but topical opium is far more addictive and deadly. Yes, what is this world coming too?
Opium Eau De Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent
Or all of the Coca Cola addicts, made from cocaine leaves sold to kids.
Why are women hero’s heroines? Do they shoot up drugs?
Druggies Banquet selling Pot Pies, oh the humanity.
Or Scotts selling Grass on Amazon. Then when it grows they hire underage kids to cut and rake it. I think that means package. This must stop.
Reefer madness? Reason madness.
Calmly setting marjoram aside, reason madness is mass cultivated to form law madness.
I have no idea if marjoram is actually disgusting in its true form, but sanity certainly dictates that such madness is putrid, especially when it constitutes the norm.
Back in my hash smoking days, when finding myself without a pipe I would raid the herb shelf for a suitable, non-tobacco medium to roll up with. As a result I have acquired some knowledge on the tastes of smoking marjoram (tolerable), thyme (too spicy), oregano (not bad) and parsley (probably the best medium). I have also tried tea leaves but don’t recommend it. As a result of such practices, all those herbs qualify as drug-paraphernalia….what sort of message does that send to our kids when Walmart is openly profiting from enabling addicts to use drugs (other than the government approved ones of course , available at Walmart’s pharmacy)?
This is where we end up when police departments self-select for low-average intelligence; seems some of them are having trouble distinguishing between a game and real life:
â€œItâ€™s called contempt of cop or POP: pissing off police,â€ says Geoffrey Alpert, a University of South Carolina criminologist and leading expert on police violence and pursuits. â€œThese guys have a sworn duty to catch the bad guys, and that becomes an overwhelming instinct when someone runs from them. Theyâ€™re going to try to catch them.â€
when i lived in tacoma, one my friends from the wrong side of the tracks told me the kids in salishan would take off running when they saw the cops, as a game.
Stupidity is a lot like death,,neither situation bothers the afflicted.
Thanks for sharing.
Nutmeg, sold in most grocery stores, can send you on a two-day trip, which most people find too unpleasant to do again. Won’t somebody PLEaSe! think of the children!
If you’re the type of person that likes vivid hallucinations a megadose of diphenhydramine (AKA Benadryl, Sominex) will do the trick. Tattoo a note on your hand or something similar reminding you to not call the cops on your hallucinations because they have a tendency to be obnoxious. To avoid any problems offer to shake the hand of anyone with whom you’re having a conversation, no matter how seemingly innocuous. Hallucinations don’t shake hands with real people. However they will shake hands with each other in an attempt to fool you. No drinking alcohol because the combination can kill you or worse.
this lady never learned that calling cannabis marjorama makes it perfectly legal. medical marjorama is even more legal.
I tried marjoram once in college. I inhaled–didn’t like it. I haven’t even eaten it since!
The Green Legion: Veterans and Marijuana
Twenty percent of veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan suffer from some degree of post-traumatic stress disorder. At present, no reliable pharmaceutical treatment exists for PTSD, but cannabis has been shown to provide relief. While some doctors in the US Department of Veterans Affairs turn a blind eye to their patientsâ€™ use of marijuana, others take a hard stand against it, and federal law makes it illegal to prescribe cannabis as a treatment. Meanwhile, an ambitious program in Canada helps veterans in that country get medical marijuana prescriptions and provides a communal setting for them to recover. Some soldiers credit it with saving their lives.
3 Ways the Dark Web Makes Drugs Safer
This week, a federal judge will sentence Ross Ulbricht, founder and operator of the Silk Road, to at least 30 years in prison after he was convicted earlier this year of a handful of federal felonies for running the dark web drug sales website.
Learning Some New Tricks
Hey Man! It’s Tommy Chong’s 77th Birthday
â€œWe always think young people arenâ€™t interested by anything but itâ€™s false. Young people love smoking pot,â€ explains David Charbonneau, astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. â€œChlorophyll concentration analyses generated by Kepler lead us to believe that the level of THC in these marijuana plants is 3000% higher than the plants found on Earth. If that doesnâ€™t motivate young people to explore space, I donâ€™t know what will,â€ admits the expert, clearly enthusiastic.