- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- Great Harry's Ghost! on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “aye! Or rolling down the windows and opening the wind wings… (auld phart reference)” May 27, 16:48
- Servetus on He’s back: “Police in Uttar Pradesh, India, say rats ate over 500 kilograms of seized weed. The court wanted proof. Could researchers…” May 27, 12:46
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Research conducted in San Francisco on psilocybin treatment for depression indicates its use does not interfere with or complicate the…” May 27, 12:13
- NorCalNative on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The body gets rid 0f toxic alcohol, and stores non-toxic cannabinoids in fatty tissue. Fuck what’s in the breath and…” May 26, 20:30
- Servetus on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “The long sought marijuana breathalyzer is still a long way from realization. The government wants a technology to test drivers…” May 22, 22:26
- Servetus on He’s back: “Former ONDCP Director John P. Walters has a few credibility problems. One is he’s now the CEO of a neocon…” May 18, 07:26
- Servetus on FDA approves over-the-counter Narcan: “Researchers in Bangkok, Thailand have developed an edible coating made from encapsulated CBD that can preserve freshness in strawberries: 17-MAY-2023…” May 17, 20:31
- Spade Dude on Do Cheech and Chong roll his joints?: “Three Camberwell Carrots = at least two oz.” May 15, 05:59
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Fingers crossed on getting Gov. Johnson in the debates. Judge Gray would do great in the VP debates as well.
It would be great to have them in the debates.
Tried to make a donation to the campaign but got this message:
“Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: Sorry, that domain isn’t in my list of allowed rcpthosts.”
The 800 # is a voicemail…. I’ll try later.
(bet Romney’s donors don’t have this problem)
One day, far in the future, Americans will look back at this type of political advertisement and marvel at the epic stupidity and cruelty of the drug war. Those who support this war will be viewed as evil.
Like we look at slavery today.
“Like we look at slavery today.”
Or the Native American reservations
Or the Gulag Archipelago
Or the concentration / re-education camps
If Romney continues sticking his foot in his mouth,,I wonder if Ron Paul will win the primary and if he doesn’t,,how many of his people will turn their support over to GJ?
Perhaps not enough to ever win but this election is finally getting interesting.
Love it! But I might have reworded this line: “the fact is marijuana users are no more criminal than our Commander-in-Chief.” I don’t know about you, but I found the comparison a little insulting. I mean, I don’t have a secret “kill list.”
I like this guy.
a nice piece on Johnson in the Miami Herald:
Gary Johnson: Itâ€™s not just a two-man race
I suggest anyone having anything to say about marijuana say it to the Man himself, his Royal Pot/Tobacco Smoking Highness, President Barack Hussein Obama, in Oakland, CA, on July 23, 2012, where heâ€™s to appear at the Fox Theater to lighten some fat wallets.
The Fox Theater is a few blocks down the street from Oaksterdam University, recently sacked by DEA slackers and political opportunist U.S. Assistant Attorney Melinda Haag. Haagâ€™s office is located in Oaklandâ€™s Federal Building, a few blocks west of Oaksterdam. Look for the twin towers.
Is there a planned protest? Seems like something that should be done.
Things appear to be in the works:
In 2008 I faced an uphill battle inside the Libertarian Party due to using ending drug prohibition as my signature issue. I spent a shitload of money traveling the country, trying to convince Libertarians that I was the best candidate and that advocating for prohibition repeal was the smart thing to do. Nice to see that I was right – just four years too soon.