“bullet” In Germany, people are getting poisoned by smoking pot that has been mixed with particles of lead in order to increase its weight and maximize profits. A dangerous and stupid practice that should, and probably will, backfire on those who did it. Just one more reason that marijuana should be legal.
“bullet” This pisses me off. For five plants in their house, this couple will both lose their jobs as arts center managers. Maybe it’s because that’s my field that it hits me so hard, but my God, this is a stupid f-ing war.
“bullet” This week’s Drug War Chronicle has an excellent article by Philip Smith: Beware the Dreaded Skunk: British Press Suffers Contact High, Contracts Bad Case of Reefer Madness
“bullet” The Chronicle also analyzes some of the more visible contenders for the Libertarian Party nomination and their position on the drug war.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?