Thanks to all who voted for Drug WarRant in the Koufax Awards. You have placed this blog in a very prestigious group of finalists for Single Issue Blog. Here’s the full info about the final voting.
I’ve never really thought there was a chance of winning the category (going against great blogs like TalkLeft), so getting in the group of finalists is like winning to me. Interestingly, the Koufax Awards are intended to honor lefty blogs, and Drug WarRant has always been open to any part of the political spectrum that is willing to oppose the drug war – left, right, center, or libertarian. The real victory here is seeing a “lefty” awards site accept and support drug policy reform as an issue of importance.
Now all I need is to achieve finalist in a “righty” awards… get everybody working together to make some changes.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?