I’m wiped out from rehearsals and work right now, so go read some great stuff.
“bullet” Nice to see Radley’s work getting some coverage. Go read his excellent article on pain/prohibition victim Richard Paey, picked up by CBS.
“bullet” At The Agitator, read Militarizing Mayberry. Another suspicious shooting from a drug raid. This time, the press is looking into it.
“bullet” Good stuff to read at Last One Speaks.
“bullet” Via Scott, this editorial in the Denver Post (sort of a “we’ve got to change the laws, but a local initiative’s not the way to go, and it’s been run poorly” editorial). I disagree with most of their conclusions, but there are some interesting questions raised. What do you think? (I hope to have a discussion soon about the creative and controversial billboards and advertisements being used in that campaign.)
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?