“bullet” John at truehigh.com has finished the next part of his rebuttal to the Drug Czar’s version of Marijuana Facts and Myths.
“bullet” Baylen has the info on a Democratic State Representative who wants to shred the constitution a little bit more by denying drug offenders who have served their time the right to associate or travel in certain areas.
“bullet” Grits for Breakfast continues coverage of the Tom Coleman trial.
“bullet” I’ve long talked about the lack of credible evidence for major concerns regarding marijuana and driving. While I don’t recommend driving stoned, all research indicates that it’s much less dangerous than alcohol, fatigue or even distractions such as cell phones. Dana Larsen at Cannabis Culture has put together a new compilation of the existing data in: Stoned Drivers are Safe Drivers. [Thanks, Scott]
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?