A reminder to those in my neighborhood that Hempfest is today (Thursday) from 3-8 pm in the Bowling and Billiards Center Activity Room. I’ll be speaking around 6 pm. There’s bands, and activities, and even some raffles and door prizes (including some highly valued Drug WarRant frisbees!). I was interviewed in the student newspaper today.
I also wrote an extensive article titled “War on a Plant” for this week’s Indy (an excellent local weekly paper), but they decided not to publish a paper this week, so I’ve published the article here for your enjoyment.
Regular readers of this blog will recognize most of the material in the article, but you may still find it an interesting re-cap.
Here it is: War on a Plant.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?