“bullet”The U.S. Military: A Creeping Civilian Mission – a chilling article about the dangerous diversions of military missions to civilian activities (often because of the war on drugs – remember Ezequiel Hernandez.
“bullet”17 Students File Suit Over School Drug Raid – This is great news. They’re fighting back over the atrocity that occurred there last month.
A big thanks to Loretta Nall of the USMJP and Dan Goldman of SSDP, who went to Goose Greek and met with parents and students and helped inform them of their rights.
“bullet” Serial Catowner has added a new Guest Rant to my site companion site: Not just a war on a plant.
“bullet” More news of the past week from Drug Sense Weekly and Drug War Chronicle.
“bullet” As usual, LastOneSpeaks has some good stuff today, including a link to Paul Armentano’s essay on John Walter’s failed media campaign to equate marijuana consumption with supporting terrorism.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?