I’ll be away visiting family over the next few days. And while our drug czar has not taken a vacation from his lies, I don’t feel like reporting his comments at this time. So I leave you with this tree and some reading suggestions.
Feel free to browse through the site and check out some of the longer articles, if you haven’t gotten to them yet, such as
Why is Marijuana Illegal, War on a Plant, and Frequently Asked Questions. For something on the lighter side, check out my parody Increase in Burger Abuse Seen.
For updates on any critical news regarding the drug war over the holidays, you can always check out TalkLeft.
Finally, for a special holiday treat, check out Susan Wells’ “A Drug War Carol.”
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?