Blogging is going to be a little bit sporadic this week. I’m heading to New York for a few days. And this trip is not only about being in New York, but getting there.
I’m taking Amtrak’s Lake Shore Limited from Chicago to New York (and another train between home and Chicago), so, basically, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday will be spent on the train with no wifi connection. I plan to read and look out the window.
I’ll be in New York on Wednesday evening through Saturday morning if anyone wants to get together for coffee or a drink.
I’m also seeing Martha Clarke’s Garden of Earthly Delights (which I’ve wanted to see since the 1980s) and the classic musical Hair (which, of course, I’ve seen before, but I’m anxious to see the new Broadway revival now in previews), and I’m connecting with some friends.
So discuss and share (you guys are the greatest at keeping track of what’s going on). I’ll jump in when I can while I’m in New York, but for a couple of days the best stuff will probably be in comments.
“bullet” Here’s a little video for you from the Hungarian Civil Liberties Union contest.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?