It’s the very end of the school year and I’m falling down on the job, here, but my loyal readers are coming through with links for you.
“bullet” Timothy Garon died yesterday. He was a patient who was denied a liver transplant because of his legal use of medical marijuana. More here (thanks to Tim and Paul).
“bullet” Will Pot Ever Be Legal in this Schizoid Country?
“bullet” Via Paul Armentano, comes this Reuters story: Low-dose pot eases pain while keeping mind clear.
“bullet” Mike passes on a couple of links to grow-house raids in Florida, here and here (the video is interesting).
“bullet” Scot at Grits for Breakfast has a post: Redefining drug war success — where he notes that the drug war has truly become desperate when people switching from meth to crack is considered a drug war victory.
“bullet” Jim sends a link to this hilarious Tim Meadows pot scene from “Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story”
“bullet” DrugSense Weekly
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?