I’m up in Chicago today, playing the piano for an agent showcase at Victory Gardens’ Biograph theatre. I know there are lots of interesting things to discuss.
“bullet” thehim’s Drug War Roundup is always wonderful.
“bullet” The White House’s embarrassing screw-up about cocaine and Colombia continues to get growing coverage in the media.
“bullet” Alex DeLuca has collected coverage of the re-trail of Doctor William Hurwitz.
“bullet” Jeralyn does a good job of being unimpressed with the Sentencing Commission and cocaine.
“bullet” Don’t forget Bernie Ellis — and help save his farm.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?